Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Printing experiments

monoprint portrait on fabric

Monoprinting on fabric - this is a stuffed pebble-type 'painting'. I've been experimenting on paper and fabric. My next steps are to experiment on different papers and fabrics, then also to work stitching into some pieces to elaborate, see how that goes.

Once a week Tiny Showcase offer a limited edition print, a new one each Tuesday evening, US time... so I have missed out on mostly all the prints I might want to purchase, ah well.... Tiny Showcase.

Currently reading: Fiber Arts Jan/Feb issue of the American journal.

Today I emailed an 'old friend' from way-way back who I got to know via dollmaking. Infact I think of her as a 'doll mentor'. I was thrilled to receive an email response this same day. So good to be in touch again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home